- Clark Fork Valley Elks Lodge #2757 – located southeast of Thompson Falls, Sanders County, Montana just off Hwy 200 at 2519 Industrial Way.
- Thompson Falls Chamber of Commerce – works to advance the welfare and prosperity of the Thompson Falls area so that our citizens and business community will thrive, prosper and experience an improving quality of life.
- Sanders County Community Development Corporation – a non-profit that leads, supports, and facilitates programs and projects that improve and maintain our rural quality of life.
- Mission West Community Development Partners – a Regional Economic Development Organization established to provide Leadership, Community and Economic Development efforts and to address growth issues as they affect residents, communities and the quality of life in the counties we serve.
- Glacier Country Montana – Everything You Need to Know About Glacier Country
- Montana Non Profit Association – mission is to provide leadership for Montana’s nonprofit sector and partner with charitable nonprofits to promote a sustainable, networked, and influential sector.
- The Paradise Center – is a valued public facility re-purposed from a historic public school to a community, visitor and arts center. The Center hosts performances, artist shows, a history museum and visitor center attractions.